Oh what fun it was to take a look at this past year and everything that’s transpired.
In March Anthony Jennings & Crew was born, and since then we’ve assisted buyers and sellers with; tiny houses, huge houses, lake homes, farmland, commercial buildings, businesses, vacant land, city houses, country houses, rooms for rent, custom built houses, manufactured, mobile homes, restaurants, vacation homes, hunting land and more…
Anthony Jennings & Crew Real Estate Year in Review
It’s difficult to believe all of this was accomplished in under 12 months, and we’re so grateful to everyone that’s supported us and believed in us as the “ship” expanded and set sail. Anthony Jennings & Crew originated in March and celebrated with an Open House and Grand Opening in May.
We’ve listed and sold properties in Butternut, Hayward, Superior, Madison, Mellon, Mason, Iron River, Brule, Bayfield, Herbster, Port Wing, Ashland, Washburn and more.
Tony was honored to be featured:
- AJ&CRE involved in over 165 sales in less than 8 months
- 250 active listings between two agencies
- 12 new Crewmates
- 30+ Daily Press Ads
- 2 Billboards
- Royal Theatre Contest Winner Announced
And here's to a September we'll never forget!
- The Historic & Iconic “Platter Restaurant” was purchased to house the AJ&C offices.
- Tony then purchases Apostle Islands Realty and creates “Coast to Coast” offices.
- Receiving a letter from the State Rep. Beth Meyers congratulating on the platter purchase.
In October the Crew moves into Anchor Islands (Offices on the second level, Pub on the first) and sponsors & hosts Ashland’s First Haunted Tour. We had fun highlighting some listings with Spooktacular sign riders.
November saw AJ&C and Apostle Islands hold 40 Open Houses in One Day!
Numerous Advertisements Placed In:
- Homes of the Northwoods
- Bottom Line News & Views
- Big Water Film Festival
- Big Lake Orchestra
- Red Cliff Guide
- Photographs Taken
- Cups of “Coffee”
- Chocolate Gifted & Eaten
- Bottles of Wine to be had