Anthony Jennings & Crew Real Estate Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The health and safety of our crew, customers & clients is our top priority.
As an Essential Business we will also continue to ensure that all of our customer & client needs are met during this time.
We have your best interest in mind and will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers set by the CDC:
We’re taking the following measures to limit the spread and stay healthy during this time:
- Communicating with you via phone/ email/ text
- Maintaining a healthy distance to those we come into contact with. If someone is not feeling well or is coughing, it’s important to maintain at least 6 feet of distance when sharing space
- If we’re feeling sick we’re staying home
- If someone comes into the office and they’re coughing we offer them a mask immediately
- Disinfecting all office surfaces regularly
- Washing hands often and well for at least 20 seconds
- We have soap and water readily available as well as hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. We have dispensers at the office as well as sanitizing wipes throughout the office and restroom
- Washing hands or sanitizing before and after being in a new place and before eating
- During a showing, we sanitize at the beginning and end and provide our clients with sanitizer
- Covering our mouth and nose with a tissue when we cough or sneeze, throwing away the tissue and then washing our hands
- Avoiding touching our faces
- Avoiding large crowds
- Looking to the CDC website for updated information and guidelines for any and all topics related to the COVID-19 virus
COVID-19 does not impact our ability to show or list properties at buyers and sellers discretion and provide the same level of high-quality service that we’re known for!
Resources for Property Owners: Corona Virus Resources for property owners (National Association of Realtors)
Wisconsin Department of Health:WI Department of Health
Thank you for your continued trust in us, we’re so grateful for the opportunity to serve you.In health & safety,
In Health and Safety
Tony & Crew